Freitag, 8. März 2013

NEWS - Moving to England

Hey Everyone,

I have some great and exciting news. I will be joining YWAM (Youth With A Mission) for 5 month to do a DTS (Discipleship Training School). I will be doing the Encounter DTS in England, The Kings Lodge in Nuneaton. For those of you who dont know here is a link http://www.thekingslodge.com/ . As part of the school there will be an outreach witch will be going to the Philippines. A part of the outreach will be something that is called Mega Outreach, for more information check out the link on top.

God called me to do a DTS the first time in August 2011 shortly after I became a Christian. I had a huge problem to walk by faith. Doing the DTS means I will be stepping out of my comfort zone and start walking by faith and putting my complet trust in God.

I will move to England in less than a month, I havent booked my flight till now but the school starts at the 5th of April so I will fly to Birmingham at the 4th or 5th of April. It also means I will have to raise my funds in less than a month. If you wanna support me please contact me. I will also try to make a link so it is easier to donate but for now please leave a comment or message me to gassner.ramona@gmail.com.

There is so much to prepare for and I sometimes done know where to start and dont know if there is enough time so please pray that the preparation time will go smooth and all will work out.

If you do wanna met me before I leave please let me know I will have my last working day at the 16th of March and then take the rest of my vacation days. I might work one or two days somewhere else before I leave but I am sure I will make time for you to met. 
Please also pray that I can get my job back in September.

I wish you all a wonderful and blessed weekend

xxx

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen