Donnerstag, 14. März 2013

21 days

Hey everyone,

21 days till my adventure is about to start.
I booked my flight finally :) I will leave at the 4th of April at 8.30pm. I am excited and a bit nervouse.
My last working week has started and saturday will be my last day. I cant believe it, it is also making me a bit sad cause I like my work and the people I work with, Hopefully I can return in September.
I like my work and I kind of already miss working with the people.

Last week I got my final vaccinations and preparation and packing are going really smooth.
In some moments I feel so not prepared for what is about to come, the other times (most of the time) I feel well prepared and get really excited.
For my flight I have 23kg of free luggage and 10 kg for my handbag, this makes me really nervouse cause i have no idea how to pack for 5 month with simply 33kg. I already reduced my books to simply 2 or 3 books to take with and my kindle. 

That is how my preparation are going on right now, really slow but I am ok with it. I hope i can finish all the other things that I have on my plan cause there are some suprises waiting for my family during my time away.

Be blessed
xxx


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen