Montag, 25. März 2013

10 days and the craziness continues

Hey guys

not that I already started a Countdown but now that there are just 10 days left for me in germany the Countdown startet :)
Where to start well the Craziness continues with all the errands to run and planings that are going on. I take it most of the time real relaxed till now and chill a lot but I think this will change faster than I can think of ;)



Since Friday a lot is going on. But I dont wanna forget Thursday :) I went shopping and took some time to explorer a part of Ulm that I have never been before. It was there I found a beautiful little park, with a little river (not sure if it is a part of the Danube) full of ducks and a beautiful swan. The park is close to my work, I def will come back to spend here some time in autumn.

















Friday was a beautiful springday, sun was shining and I used it to walk a bit in the beautiful area around my small village. At the evening I went to youth church and it was amazing, the sermon from the french youth pastor was so huge and powerful. The upcomeing Friday will be my last time in youth church before I leave and I am already really sad.





love this different greens


Saturday I spended with my lovely italian friend shopping and walking along the Danube. Missing this walk in the summer. Even if it was really cold and windy (got a bit of a cold) it was worth every minute. I had so much fun and it was the first time in a long time that I enjoyed a lot of the things that I took for normal, such as eating a Dennete (kind of swabian pizza) from the saturday marked. Watching the ducks enjoying they're self in the danube. How I already miss and love this city and the people.

Sunday was my most favorit day this past week. I spended it with my lovely italian girl. First we went to german church, followed by the most delicious italian lunch that I ever had. We had pasta, followed by
stuffed artichokes with tomato sauce, Chicken in ricotta cheese batter with lettuche fennel salad and for dessert we had an amazing cheescake (american style) with espresso. All of this delicious meal was homemade!! After this amazing meal I was able to join them for italian church, how I love it and all the people there, such warm hearted people (I take you all with me in my heart). I even was a part of the Choir practice after church.
Like I already said Sunday was my favorit and most memorable day this past week. Big thank you to my entire italian family, you will always have a special place in my heart and I take you with me. Missing you already but I will see you again in September/August.


Today was full of running errands with my mom, a lil bit of shopping and a wonderful momant of romance by God. My mom and I've been on our way home as I saw on a field on our way home 5 deers. I had to capture it cause who would believe that I saw 5 deers at noon.



Not the best quality pic by my phone.

Tomorrow will be again some shopping with my mom and I finally will start packing.

That's it for now, I am sure I will update again soon about the Craziness that is going on before my departure. I am still full of excitment for the upcomeing adventure and I cant wait for it to start :)

Wish you all a wonderful and blessed week
xoxo

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen