Montag, 7. Januar 2013

health & Wellness

I got this new calender were i read this wellnesstip that i just wanna share with you. I will also try to make this a regular post like once a week posting some wellness or health tips that i just tried or am about to try.
We all need from time to time a wellnessday to relax and bring some vitamins to our skin.
I love to relax at a spa place in my area and i am doing it once a month or once in two month deepending on my schedule.

This one i havent tried till now but i will try it in the next few days, it is called citruswater.
Basically, all it takes is the peel of one lemon, this is placed in a bowl with water and pours it. Let the mixture stay overnight.
The next morning, just replace the tap water through the lemon water and wash your face, neck and hands.
The result should be a surprisingly fresh and soft skin.


I am also trying something to make my hair grow longer and faster as soon as i see some results i let you know how it works.

Enjoy it and have a wonderful and blessed week!!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen